The company: RGF Staffing
RGF Staffing is part of Recruit Holdings. Committed to making meaningful connections that help the labor market move forward. Since 1960. One of the largest providers of HR services in the world. Providing employment at companies and institutions throughout the world for around 300,000 people every day through the network of RGF Staffing. The interconnected network of Advantage Resourcing, Bright Plus, Chandler Macleod, Peoplebank, Recruit Staffing, Secretary Plus, Solvus, Staffmark, Staff Service, Start People, The CSI Companies, Unique and USG Professionals.
The focus of RGF Staffing is on creating new value for our society to contribute to a brighter world where all individuals can live life to the fullest. RGF Staffing is a Global business operating across 12 countries, supporting 400,000 people each day to find jobs. They create opportunities for life.
Role description: Manager Digital and Enterprise Programs
In this role RGF Staffing is looking for an experienced Manager/Business Consultant to direct and manage the digital transformation and enterprise IT (Information Technology) best practice programs across the 10 operating staffing companies within the RGF Staffing portfolio. You will be responsible for guiding, recommending, reviewing, validating and supporting all aspects of both the digital transformation and enterprise best practice programs, ensuring the deliverables are completed by the key stakeholders of each of the 10 staffing operating companies. As well, you may also consult with the operating companies and other HQ personnel on any new IT systems, policies and security measures.
An excellent IT manager has a broad and deep knowledge of enterprise IT, applications, infrastructure, integration, security by design, compliance, mobile by design, ecosystems, and most importantly can create, maintain and manage stakeholder relationships across the business. This role reports to the Global CIO, but to be effective, the individual must be able to work with and through the Heads of IT and other leaders at the operating companies to gain the trust and respect of those you help and support and to ultimately achieve your objectives. You must have a solid technical background while also possessing a deep business acumen. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with global organizations to drive and deliver initiatives and programs across a global group of entities that work autonomously but must follow the overall global strategy to deliver business value through technology in their markets and for RGF Staffing as a whole.
The goal is to ensure that the RGF Staffing operating companies are organizations that leverage technology to create substantiable growth and grab market share better than competition. This role must be effective and function within the limits of budget, time and specific requirements of the Global CIO, RGF Staffing and Recruit.
- Design, establish and support the digital transformation program via appropriate frameworks, processes, templates, principles and guidelines to drive the implementation of simplification, digitization and automation within the staffing operating companies as set by the Global CIO and operating companies leadership.
- Design, establish and support the enterprise IT best practice playbook program via appropriate frameworks, processes, templates, principles and guidelines to drive the implementation of a best practice way of delivering enterprise IT within the staffing operating companies as set by the Global CIO and operating companies’ leadership.
- In conjunction with the Global CIO, consult and guide the RGF Staffing operating companies business leaders thru all strategic planning, resources, infrastructure and IT priorities while ensuring alignment with local company goals, governance procedures, and the evolving technology needs that enable RGF Staffing’s competitive advantage.
- Collaborate with both internal and external customers and stakeholders to define business solution requirements for all technology implementations. Establish and maintain regular communications with key IT and operating companies’ executives and functional stakeholders regarding the digital transformation and enterprise IT best practice activities and performance.
- Analyse the business requirements of all operating companies to determine their technology needs while ensuring those needs support the operating companies’ overall business strategy.
- Ensure that the operating companies deploy, integrate, adopt and achieve the value and sustainability capabilities of new digital technologies that improve employee proficiency, productivity, and ultimately each operating companies value.
- Constantly ensure and drive collaboration amongst the staffing operating companies via the heads of IT, technology subject matter experts, technicians and other professionals to ensure that RGF Staffing gets the most value out of the leverage of technology not only in one operating company, but as many as possible.
- Assist global financial control and the operating companies in structuring and report upon IT expenditures and the IT P&L.
- Assist in building relationships with vendors, negotiating global deals and creating cost-efficient contracts.
- Assist and/or lead the facilitation of global stakeholder, technical team and business leader meetings.
- Develop and deliver informative, well-organized and effective presentations on digital transformation and enterprise IT best practices.
- Proven experience as IT Manager or IT Business Consultant. Global experience is preferred.
- 8-plus years’ experience in increasing roles and responsibility managing technology and digital solutions for large organizations or global enterprises.
- Effective leader of change, with demonstrated ability to foster new ideas and drive innovation. Must identify the appropriate operating company(s) to implement new and innovative ideas that constantly strive for increased customer, shareholder, and business value.
- Experience in building stakeholder momentum for change and inspiring others, whom do not directly report to, to take an active part in the change effort. The ability to effectively drive change and innovation in a mature organization is critical, creating enough momentum to overcome organizational inaction and mindful not to disrupt critical existing business processes.
- Experience in digital transformation and familiarity with the latest trends in technology and how those technologies can add value to business.
- Experience with the evaluation, implementation and support of large scale, broad enterprise IT systems and solutions.
- Sound understanding of technology across, hardware, software, applications, development, mobile, networks, security, support, etc.
- Experience in reviewing, analysing, managing and controlling information technology budgets and ensuring IT spend delivers equal to or more value than the spend itself.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
What makes this position attractive?
- The pivot of the organization: this position, directly reporting to the global CIO of the company, is positioned in the head office. Many changes will start are designed from here.
- Worldwide contacts: a successful Manager Digital and Enterprise Programs has many personal contacts throughout the whole world, sometimes at location, face to face, sometimes online.
- Core of the organization: RGF is a company at the heart of society. Entrepreneurship is everywhere visible and tangible, partly due to the fast turnaround times of the broadcasting cycles. Changes in the labor market are the first to be noticed in this sector, which means that acting quickly and working in an action-oriented way an absolute must. To be a part of this in a position where everything comes together is a dream for many.
- Responsible global IT position: this position is a strategic IT position in a company where IT processes are fundamental for the success of the firm.
Commitment from RGF Staffing
RGF Staffing believes that diversity plays an important role in the success of the business. RGF Staffing is committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences. They are committed to attracting, developing and retaining their people by offering an inclusive workplace where talent is recognised, developed and rewarded.
For further information about this position, please contact Piet Hein de Sonnaville at Schaekel & Partners: